1. Leadership in Turbulent Times. It was about four Presidents and about the leadership development of each. The author looked at the youth, middle age, and old age of each of the Presidents she examined. It was a great book.
2. Thinking In Bets. A former world-class Poker player did a great job with this book. I am currently reading her second book on the topic, but this book helped me make decisions better. Great for training the mind. In ministry, we make calls all the time; some work, some of them do not. I learned how to take risks better.
3. The Psychology of Money. Wow, this was a great read. I learned so much about people and money. If you preach on money, read this book.
4. Seasons of Life. What a book about developing boys into men. So, needed for this current world. All dads need to read this one.
5. Managing Leadership Anxiety. A constructive look into yourself and your leadership. Especially needed for 2020. It should be on all leader's shelves.
Looking back on the books I listed, I guess I felt the need to deal with leadership stress. Wonder why?