1. Uphavel by Jared Diamond. Really loved it. It is about the world and how we deal with a crisis. Loved the added insight into how various countries function.
2. The Lost Art of Listening by Nichols. So needed to read this book. It has helped a lot in my relationships. A great self improvement book.
3. The Seven Letters to the Churches by Chan. I typically dislike popular level Christian books, but this one was good, and had numerous insights that jumped out at me. Good stuff.
4. Competing Against Luck by Clay Christensen. This was a great book about business that impacted me in leading a congregation. Our Church leaders would be well served to read and think through this text. It would seriously improve how we reach out and connect with people.
5. Mindwise by Epley. It is a book about how we think and how we are wrong. I good book to humble ourselves. It will also improve how you read people.